Svn checksum mismatch while updating
either memory, cpu, motherboard, hard drive controller...
It happens often enough that it's a thing, but uncommonly enough that I forget how to fix it each time.
I came in to realize the commit of a merge I made at the end of the day yesterday had failed.
Whenever I would attempt to commit the merge changes, it would go through the entire process and then finally fail with a error message of: After trying a "Cleanup" and several other steps to rectify the problem, I finally did hit Google to try and find a solution.
Copy /tmp/blah/.svn/text-base/svn-base into orig-dir/.svn/text-base 3. Check in successfully I wish svn would let you refresh a given file from the server...maybe there's a command and I just haven't found it or my svn is too old.
In the end, this ended up being my problem as well.